Qualys Cloud Platform is a complete end-to-end security solution that gives customers a continuous, always-on assessment of their global IT, security, and compliance posture, with 2-second visibility across all your IT assets, wherever they reside. And with automated, built-in threat prioritization, patching, and other response capabilities.
This is a very visible and hands on leadership role where you will be part of an international Product Management team defining the future of the Qualys Cloud platform.
This role is responsible for managing roadmaps, requirements, and priorities around Qualys Cloud platform services. This position will work closely with the Engineering, Program Management, Support, and Product Management teams locally and worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be the ‘Product Owner’ that the engineering teams look to for guidance
- Product Roadmap – Define and Develop a product roadmap that represents key deliverables, customer asks and market direction
- Manage and prioritize feature requests from internal/external customers; manage the dependencies through completion.
- Lead and collaborate on feature and UI design for this highly visible product line
- Engage with executive stakeholders to identify needs and map it to overall product roadmap.
- Work closely with the Cloud Platform product leadership to ensure day to day activities have the appropriate priority and have strong alignment to roadmap.
- Ability to engage and positively influence customers and partners
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess background in product management/engineering with 6+ years of proven product management/owner experience and 6+ years of experience in a related technical field
- Comfortable with conflicts, capable of influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Passionate problem solver
- Strong desire for learning new things
- analytical, written, and verbal communication skills – capable of explaining complex requirements in simple words
- Experience with SaaS model / cloud-based security systems
- Experience working with large enterprises, understanding their needs and capabilities in deploying new software
- Prior experience of software development and good understanding of software engineering methodologies is a big plus
- Good domain knowledge of cyber security technologies and concepts is required
- Any programing or integration experience in the past will be highly beneficial
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in a technical field (or equivalent)