Technical Account Manager, Post Sales
As a Qualys TAM the candidate will hold responsibility for both the technical and sales contact with enterprise selected customer in order to manage business, establishing and growing strong relationships at all levels of business seniority within the customer’s management.
its request to work in autonomy, identifying and successfully working on customers needs and plans and interacting with your management on key topics and milestones of the activity.
- Maintain and develop business and technical relationships at all levels to identify and develop potential new business opportunities within aligned accounts
- Deliver engaging sales presentations that are relevant to the audience.
- Demonstrate, prove and align product capabilities to support customer goals.
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business-related issues, including RFIs/RFPs
- Actively promoting, managing and supporting POCs
- Provide accurate forecasting on Sales pipeline
- Maintain sales admin records and completing sales reports when necessary
- Carefully monitor the quality of all services Qualys delivers to the customer
- Raise any necessary alert for the customer’s business or technical situation in a timely manner
- Act as the customer champion within Qualys.
- Work with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams to drive customer requirements.
- Travel onsite regularly to meet with customers to be an extension of their security team
Ideal candidate will be self-motivated with important knowledge of IT security and compliance and used to control typical business and sales processes. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports. Organised and analytical, able to find solutions to obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously on your assigned disciplines and/or tasks
- This is a sales role so familiarity with customer presentations and negotiations is desired.
- Keep sales admin up to date and complete sales reports when necessary.
- Experienced at blending technical details with commercial requirements and communicating such matters in a customer-oriented way.
- Able to handle multiple and sometimes conflicting customer priorities.
- Able to travel throughout the sales territory
- Preferred knowledge of key technologies and subjects including;
- TCP/IP and networking,
- Vulnerability Management,
- Policy Compliance/Audit Tools,
- Network Security,
- Web App Security,
- Endpoint Detection and Response,
- File integrity Monitoring
- Patch management.
- other relevant enterprise security solutions
- Cloud providers
- Containers and DevOps cycle
- API scripting (curl, python, …)
- Previous experience of Qualys or related/similar solutions
- Cyber Security Qualifications, examples: CompTIA Security, Ethical Hacker, CISSP