Quality Analyst - Technical Support
Quality Analyst – Technical Support
The Qualys Support Program Office executes strategies derived from the leadership vision to shift from a Reactive support model focused on Quantitative Outcomes and SLA-driven delivery; to a more Predictive one focused on Knowledge Consumption, self-service. The long-term goal is to become a Preventive and Proactive Support Organization. Technology issues in this future state are identified and resolved before any disruption to the Business, and Customers are delighted every time in every channel.
Qualys Support Program Office is looking for a Quality Analyst – Technical Support, responsible for assessing the quality of the customer interactions for our Technical Support team of Cyber Security Experts who deal with our existing and potential customer to solve complex technical support issues. The QA will monitor inbound and outbound calls, Chat, and case responses to assess demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service mentality, and conformity to Qualys company policies and Technical Support procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating, and implementing quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials and knowledge management as needed for a closed feedback loop and enhance the overall Qualys customer’s experience with increased quality of support engineer responses both for soft skills as well as technical expertise.
High-Level Responsibilities include: -
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to the management team.
- Coach and groom engineers on best practices, and conduct quality sessions for new- hires
- Works closely with Support Learning and Development and Knowledge Management to create a closed feedback loop on effectiveness of learning materials.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level and report to support management.
- Monitors multi-channel Customer interactions (call, chat, emails, case comments).
- Participates in customer and engineer listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions with Technical Support Managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
Skills and Experience
- Networking and Security background and experience in a Technical Support Role (Knowledge of Qualys Products a big plus)
- Working Knowledge of an Enterprise Grade CRM Tool (Salesforce, Service Now, Remedy or similar)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and passion for providing exceptional customer care.
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
- Creative ability & writing proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel).
- Any additional Non-Indian Language proficiency other than English is a plus but not mandatory (French, Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish)