Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Specialist –
Job Responsibilities –
- Serves the marketing automation system, including the execution of email programs, nurture campaigns & webinars to ensure efficiency, data quality, and accurate campaign flows.
- Initiate and manage regular webinars end-to-end in collaboration with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, content, product management, etc.)
- Create and manage webinar content calendar that aligns with marketing team KPIs.
- Partners with Events teams / Demand Gen team to translate marketing requirements to create functional campaigns within marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Ensures all programs support best practices and benchmark results for communications quantity and frequency to avoid prospect/customer fatigue.
- Manages Qualys’ email reputation and performance to ensure best practices are maintained. Routinely audits user practices to ensure compliance.
- Ensures data hygiene standards are maintained, including list importing, exporting, updating, and cleansing data, as needed, to ensure quality.
- Collaborate with Marketing team members to facilitate email development projects including sourcing content, graphic design, and web-related development
- Maintain content, data, and journey development within Marketo
- Provides documentation and training to support end users.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related subject required
- 2 years of experience in Relevant marketing data analysis experience, including Marketo or other relevant Marketing Automation Tool experience.
- Experience with leading webinar platforms such as (but not limited to) ON24.
- Exceptional communication and project management abilities, to manage complex and competing priorities