Senior Analyst Relations Manager,
Qualys, Inc is a pioneer and leading provider of disruptive cloud-based IT, security, and compliance solutions with over 11,000 active customers in more than 130 countries, many of which are in the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100 companies. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes, and substantial cost savings.
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud Apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance, and protection for IT systems and web applications across on-premise systems, endpoints, cloud systems, containers, and mobile environments.
Qualys is looking for an experienced senior manager of industry analyst relations who is passionate about technology and cybersecurity, keen on influencing thought leaders at the world’s leading analyst firms, and adept at communicating company developments to external audiences as well as sharing industry trends within Qualys. This role combines strategy, executive visibility and engagement, and robust execution, and reports to the Sr. Director of Corporate Communications. The senior analyst relations manager is a critical team member to all marketing and product management functions within Qualys.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain a proactive analyst relations program for Qualys to ensure that we cultivate informed and enthusiastic advocates across all industry analyst firms
- Manage and strengthen relationships with market analysts at Gartner, Forrester, IDC and other leading firms
- Manage all aspects of analyst briefings, inquiries, and engagements, including completing various Wave and MQ submissions and completing other analyst reports and rankings
- Facilitate research requests from Qualys team members to get the latest content from analyst firms to shape Qualys product development and market insights
- Influence analysts and act as an ongoing spokesperson for Qualys with the industry analyst community
- Provide market insight summaries to company stakeholders
- Collaborate with brand/awareness and demand gen/campaigns teams to identify and deliver content (ie, sponsored and licensed content from the analyst community
- Counsel execs and stakeholders regarding Analyst Relations strategy and execution
- Prepare spokespeople for analyst engagements and assist with tailoring content for an analyst audience
- Track, report and distribute notable outcomes and callouts from analyst interactions, new research papers, social conversations, and coverage. Develop outcome-based metrics and report quarterly. Experience with Analyst Relations Architect a plus.
- Identify and deliver ongoing Analyst Relations program key results and metrics
- 6+ years of experience as a strategic Analyst Relations professional in B2B technology
- Cybersecurity background preferred
- Proven track record of analyst influence and results
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and GTM, juggle priorities and are comfortable working with company executives on high-priority projects.