Director of Quality Engineering
- Lead QA team comprising of managers & engineers, owning the overall quality of the product portfolio.
- Deliver distributed, high-performance, scalable containerized micro service-based solutions.
- Build partnerships within team members and other product & cross-functional teams, viz Ops & Support.
- Manage and grow the team through hiring & training.
- Set & communicate objectives, schedules, priorities, and status to all stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and demonstrate measurable progress through metrics.
- Drive overall functional & non-functional QA aspects of product releases.
- Drive Performance & scalability strategy, testing & sizing of the product.
- Work with PM & engineering team to help prioritize features & issues.
- Drive DevOps & automation roadmap adopting next-gen technologies.
- Address any customer issues that get escalated to Engineering team time-to-time.
- 15+ years of strong hands-on Quality Assurance experience, including 5+ years in Quality leadership.
- Proven leadership skills to align the team & achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience in building quality strategy, test plans for Cloud-native products/solutions, focusing on both functional & non-functional requirements, especially Performance, Scale & Security.
- Ability to learn product & customer requirements in depth and aligning quality strategy accordingly.
- Ability to work with multipe teams, in a fast-paced environment and build consensus towards outcomes.
- Good knowledge & experience of Product development lifecycle.
- Organized, metric driven and detail oriented.
- Experience building sustainable QA automation.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven experience of hiring & managing high growth, high performing teams.
- Experience in mentoring the team & running continual skill development program.
- Experience in Cyber security domain will be an advantage.