Cloud Infrastructure engineer
- Perform regular maintenance of existing environments
- Build new servers in Qualys environment
- Be on call as per rotational schedule and work in shifts.
- Maintain security standards in all environments.
- Work on incidents till resolution in collaboration with all other teams and perform root cause analysis with all possible corrective actions for improvement.
- Responsible to maintain 24/7 service to customers and reduce MTTR in case of service interruption.
- If required work with customers to identify and resolve customer issues related to Qualys products and services.
- Hands on with automation tools like Ansible, puppet, terraform, Jenkins.
- Maintain security compliance posture as per various certification requirements.
- Gather capacity data and perform capacity analysis and maintain it to the optimum level.
- Extensive troubleshooting and great collaboration with all other stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure management including production support
- BS or Engineering in Computer science or electronics
- Extensive knowledge of Linux systems including hardware, software and applications.
- Extensive Knowledge of VMware and other virtualization products.
- Preferred knowledge on at least one of public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP and other cloud platforms.
- Hands on experience with Puppet, cloud formation, terraform, ansible, Jenkins
- Hands on experience with infrastructure automation tools like Fabric, Cobbler, Packer
- Experience with Storage will be an added advantage.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership in design and support of Unix servers
- Should have good knowledge of information security principles and practices, understanding of security protocols and standards.
- Working experience in SaaS is highly desirable.
- Applicant should have a valid passport.
- Must be able to work in a cross cultural environment.
- Must have exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work on 24/7 on-call schedule.
- Must be able to work constructively in team environment.