Full Stack Software Engineer
As part of the QualysGuard engineering team, you will be responsible to design and create highly dynamic and scalable microservice-based web applications built on top of Java backend services and libraries, Kafka, Cassandra, Oracle, Elastic Search, Redis, and ReactJs for the front end. You will be working with your team members and collaborate with other engineering teams and product managers to understand customer requirements and create a highly scalable SAAS application. We look forward to learning with you how to comply with today's Web standards but also forecast the future of Rich Internet applications, to ensure our customers will always benefit from an interface on top in terms of usability and efficiency. Performance, scalability, and security will be your primary goals for delivering top-rated applications to our customers.
- Design, develop and deliver web-based applications and services
- Deliver new features and improvements in a fast-paced environment as part of a growing engineering team
- Constantly evaluate product's architecture, performance, scale, user exp.
- Work closely with product manager and cross-functional groups to develop product requirements
- Research new technologies and incorporate their usage into new products or services.
- 2+ experience in NodeJs development
- Knowledge of Distributed event streaming platforms like Kafka.
- Knowledge of distributed caching.
- Good understanding of relational databases like Oracle.
- Good knowledge of data structures, distributed systems.
- Experienced in API development.
Good to have:
- Basic knowledge of Handlebars JS
- Experience in k8s, docker.