R&D Lab intern
We are looking for Intern who can Join Qualys R&D team and help to research on multiple platform and automation efforts, Here are some key requirements.
• Develop web-based applications and enhancements that meet user requirements and follow design standards
• Create, develop and maintain interactive projects
• Analyze problems as assigned, and provide a structured solution
• Function as a professional team member contributing to a positive and productive work environment
• Able to work in Foster City, California (Currently its remote as per CDC guidelines)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
• Strong analysis and organizational skills are imperative with demonstrated capability for problem-solving and resolution.
• Experience using GIT or other version control systems
• A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as a driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
• Strong creativity skills
• • Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
• Ability to work independently and follow through on projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
• Self-motivation and sense of ownership and accountability
• Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
• Ability to work independently and professionally
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Detailed work and organizational skills
• Ability to work under stress
Project : Please share your project or GitHub account whatever project done so far during your study.