Manager, Strategic Alliances
The role is responsible for actively driving and managing the partner alliance process. The main emphasis for this role will be to develop Qualys Reseller Partners , educate and train them
The Alliances Manager must be able to articulate Qualys's technology and product positioning to both business and technical users and ensure complete Partner satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Qualifying new partner inquiries
- Validation of existing partner inquiries
- Partner onboarding, contract management for resellers and VAS partners
- Provide product and technical and business support for assigned partners
- Educate and train partners
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales and technical presentations
- Reporting through Company’s CRM
- Drive Partner upsells when and where applicable
The ideal candidate is motivated with a strong channel experience with VAS and Security resellers. Possess strong presentation skills and is able to communicate professionally in response to Partners . Organized and analytical, he/she is able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience
- Security Channel experience is a must have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills