Automation QA Engineer
We invite you to join QualysGuard Security Product experts developing high-end Cloud based Security Solutions. In this position you will be testing product for quality and performance, building applications and utilities for automated functionality testing, and utilize advanced testing methodologies.
This is for a position in our Pune office in India, but will require working with a larger team of QA engineers in the US.
- Work closely with product and development teams to identify/communicate defects and monitor resolutions, also author complete series of acceptance and functional tests.
- Participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration platform used to test all our projects.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in Automation Testing using selenium and Java with cucumber.
- Strong expertise in automation framework designing and implementing test suites
- Good exposure to each of the phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Expertise in working on Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver.
- Good knowledge of Core Java
- Expertise in Test Automation Framework development from scratch using Tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Junit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins and Gherkin.
- Involved into development & enhancement of Framework and experienced in Automation Test Script Writing, Execution and Test Script Maintenance.
- Knowledge of relational databases and practical abilities in integrate SQL queries, Oracle 10g into automation framework is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of tools like JIRA, GIT, Zephyr.
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.