Senior Salesforce Administrator
Qualys, Inc is a pioneer and leading provider of disruptive cloud-based IT, security and compliance solutions with over 19,000 active customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes, and substantial cost savings.
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud Apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance, and protection for IT systems and web applications across on premises, endpoints, cloud, containers, and mobile environments.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator who has in-depth understanding of the SFDC tool along with experience on working with Business on the Sales Cloud as well as Service Cloud. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems and acting as the knowledge expert for evolving new processes within the company. This role will work with representatives from every department – in particular, Sales, Marketing & Customer Success - to build and maintain processes and manage the data relating to them. You will be responsible primarily to provide the first level support to the Sales team in Americas.
- Must have a deep understanding of scalable solutions and Salesforce best practices
- Manage day to day SFDC Admin activities
- Maintain Users, User Roles, Security, and Profiles
- Hands on experience integrating Salesforce with Marketo (or equivalent Marketing tool)
- Configuration of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflows, validations, in Salesforce Lightning
- Assist with data migrations and integrations to other systems as needed
- Creation and modification of custom Reports and Dashboards for various parts of the organization such as Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Data Management duties include assisting with bulk updating and data cleanup
- Manage all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users.
- Should maintain Sales, Service cloud applications along with the customizations in different functional areas covering those
- Experience in Salesforce approvals, Advance Approvals.
- Drive resolution of issues related to the Salesforce.com platform
- Remain current on Salesforce.com best practices and technologies
- Change set management between development / test sandboxes and production Salesforce environment
- Experience maintaining customer/partner master data
- Should have experience in working with L1/L2 Support
- 5+ Years of experience as SFDC Administrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude and team player mentality
- Proven experience with business process optimization
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (201)
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce security framework profiles, permission sets, OWD, role hierarchy, sharing settings etc.
- Experience in working on sales lifecycle, case lifecycle, workflow, process builder, approval, lightning flow, report & dashboards configurations
- Experience in case entitlement and milestone infrastructure
- Experience in data migration
- Hands on experience on territory management, lead routing, lead conversion configurations
- CPQ integration experience
- Experience in installing and maintaining the AppExchange product along with the licensing model information
Nice to have:
- Experience in SSO configuration
- Experience in partner data management and awareness of partner sales lifecycle
- Experience in maintaining the lightning org, configuring the lightning components, lightning page layouts, assignments etc.