We are looking for talented and motivated backend JAVA developers who are interested in delivering large scale distributed software systems using cutting-edge technologies, solve complex problems and deliver robust solutions.
Be a part of Qualys CloudView, a team of software engineers innovating/working on cloud inventory and security assessment in the next generation of Qualys Technology Platform. This position is for the Qualys Pune development center.
What you get to do
- You will get to team up with highly talented and highly motivated engineers and architects innovating the next generation of Qualys Technology Platform processing over 100 million transactions and terabytes of data per day.
- As a part of this team, you will be working in a fast paced environment prototyping, designing, developing and supporting a highly scalable SaaS-based cloud security platform.
- We leverage open source technologies to solve challenging problems aligned with the enterprise security business needs
- You will be working on groundbreaking ideas and innovations which will be translated into products as features or new products themselves.
- Research, prototype and develop solutions to innovate and improve Qualys’ technology platform
- Design and implement distributed, scalable, high-performance micro service-based applications
- Produce high-quality software with a scalable architecture and design principles
- Write unit/integration tests for your code
- Document your code, design, solutions
- Excellent programming and designing skills in Java with 0-2 years of professional experience developing applications using Spring Boot / micro-services.
- Good understanding of relational databases and/or NoSQL DB, preferably Cassandra
- Professional experience working on indexing technology like Elastic Search and caching technologies like Redis or Memcached
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms, application design.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Good understanding of unit/integration test frameworks
- Nice to have knowledge about Jenkins, Kubernetes, containers and micro-service deployment