Product Manager - Cloud Marketplace
Qualys is looking for an experienced Product Leader who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about to lead Qualys' Public Cloud Provider Marketplace offerings.
This role is responsible for managing roadmap, requirements, and priorities around Qualys products in Public Cloud Provider Marketplaces. This is a very visible and hands on PM leadership role where you will conduct research, interact with end users and customers to define and bring new Qualys Public Cloud Marketplace listings to market. You will work very closely with product engineering leadership and be a key member interfacing with product leadership and executive staff. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be the ‘Product Owner’ that the engineering teams look up to
- Product Roadmap – Define and Develop a product roadmap that represents key deliverables, customer asks and market direction
- Manage and prioritize the Qualys Public Cloud Provider Marketplace listing strategy.
- Engage with executive stakeholders to identify needs and map it to overall product roadmap.
- Provide technical and program oversight within the Qualys Public Cloud Provider Marketplace portfolio
- Work closely with the Cloud Security Solutions product leadership to ensure day to day activities have the appropriate priority and have strong alignment to roadmap.
- Manage dependencies within and outside of the Public Cloud Provider Marketplace listings.
- Provide timely updates to executive team.
- Ability to engage and positively influence customers and partners
Candidate must possess background in product management/marketing with 2+ years of proven product management experience and 5+ years in IT security.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Comfortable with conflicts, capable of influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Passionate problem solver
- Strong desire for learning new things
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills – capable of explaining complex requirements in simple words
- Experience working with large enterprises, understanding their needs and capabilities in deploying new software
- Prior experience of software development and good understanding of software engineering methodologies is a big plus
- Experience with SaaS model / cloud-based security systems is a plus
- Prior experience with one or more Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, OCI, Alibaba) is required
- Prior experience with Public Cloud Provider Marketplace listings and integrations is a plus
- Good domain knowledge of cyber security technologies is required
- Any programing or integration experience in the past will be highly beneficial
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in a technical field