Automation QA Engineer
As a Software QA Engineer you will be part of a motivated engineering team that is responsible for ensuring the quality of the SEM product. This opening is your chance to work in the rapidly expanding field of computer security, in a public company with excellent customer ratings and outstanding growth rates.
- Work closely with the engineering team to understand product architecture and functionality.
- Understand end-to-end testing requirements and maintain test plans for functionality and system testing.
- Strongly contribute to Test Case/Test script writing.
- Contribute to Test Automation Development/Enhancement.
- Participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration platform used to test all our projects.
- Communicate test results to identify risks, dependencies and escalate the same in a timely manner.
- 3+ years experience in QA/ QA Automation role in a product company.
- Experience in Java/Python/Perl programming
- Strong understanding of generic test automation frameworks (data-driven, key-word driven) and tools (TestNG, Eclipse, Maven, Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber).
- Experience with Web application standards (Web services, XML, JSON, HTTP, HTTPS) and API testing.
- Good understanding of JSP/Web Technologies/Web Architecture
- Strong knowledge of SaaS model/cloud delivered application testing
- Good understanding of Database concepts and good working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL & JDBC.
- Experience with Test and defect management tools
- Excellent analytical and program solving skills, excellent written and oral communication, self-starter, and highly motivated.
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Previous experience as a developer or exposure to white box testing is desirable.
- Experience in the Security domain is an advantage.
- Prior experience of working with a globally distributed team is a plus.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.