Senior Product Manager, Secure Access Control
Rapidly evolving and advanced cyber threats require a radical transformation in the security market, to meet customer needs and protect organizations. This is now a C-level and Board topic in many organizations. Qualys is leading this transformation with 100% SaaS based solutions. With over 3 Billion annual scans, +50 Global F100 brands and over 8,800 customers, Qualys is the life-blood of many organizations. The Qualys Cloud Platform specializes in providing a holistic view of the security vulnerabilities to an organization before they can be exploited. The Qualys brand is trusted by Microsoft, Dow Jones, Daimler, Facebook, GE, Home Depot and many others. https://www.qualys.com/customers/
The Senior Product Manager for Secure Access Control will be responsible for driving the roadmap of an industry leading product which helps Network Security Operations teams ensure compliance and security of their networks with Qualys solutions. The Secure Access Control Senior Product Manager will have an opportunity to use their entire range of skills and interact with sales, marketing, and development to guide the product to success within the Qualys product portfolio. This role presents an excellent opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in the security markets group and establish themselves as the owner of a product within a world-class enterprise technology company.
Responsibilities: What you get to do..
- Collect customer, sales and market input for product use cases, validate those across the target markets, and then create user stories and requirements for each release of the product.
- Support development in creating detailed engineering requirements to the individual feature level.
- Manage product roadmap and timeline and track corresponding engineering releases.
- Work cross-functionally with other Qualys product teams to deliver unified value.
- Support product marketing in creating product collateral, demos, and pricing.
- Support product training and sales activities.
- Serve as the subject matter expert to Qualys field operations.
- Understand and maintain expertise on competitive products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years of experience building or maintaining enterprise network and/or security products.
- Broad knowledge of IT security markets and products.
- Experience building SaaS products and API Integrations.
- Experience building enterprise products that process and analyze big data.
- Experience with network monitoring and security.
- Network security background is a big plus.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with Confluence and JIRA.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for building products that are both technically solid and that win in the marketplace.