Sr. Product Manager - Vulnerability Management
Qualys is looking for an experienced Product Manager for Vulnerability Management. In this role you will identify customer needs, drive product features and engage with sales teams, customers. This role will involve close collaboration with the cross functional team (Product Managers, Engineering, Sales, Support & marketing). This role requires experience and understanding of IT Risk Management domain.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand customer needs, perform detailed technical, market research & design product use cases to drive Vulnerability Management product features
- Work with the UX team to develop delightful user experiences for identified product use cases
- Work with the documentation team to thoroughly document product capabilities and features and deliver as self-service product documentation for customers
- Closely work with and guide engineering teams in fast-paced sprints to build and deliver key product features & experiences on Qualys’ Cloud Platform
- Work with engineering, customer success, customers to understand and drive areas of improvement needed in the product
- Work with the product managers, marketing team to build key product marketing collateral and deliver field sales team training.
- Partner with sales teams, solution architects to present product value & benefits to customers. Engage in discussions with customer to understand their problems, answer questions about the product and educate them about the value of the product.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Technical background in engineering (Any of the following - Development, Agile QA, DevOps, SecOps) with at least 5 years experience in building SaaS, cloud-based security products.
- At least 1-2 years experience in product management roles for SaaS, cloud-based security products
- Should be able to demonstrate excellent communication, inter-personal , presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams
- Passionate about investigating, keeping up with the latest security trends.
- Travel up to 25%