Software Developer in Test
- 3 - 8 years of total experience.
- Good understanding of Operating systems (Windows and Linux).
- Good understanding of Object-oriented concepts.
- Good programming skills in at least one of the scripting languages Python/Java.
- Awareness of general automation concepts and all types of testing methods.
- Should be fluent in basic algorithms/logic.
- Experience in automation framework and execution.
- Experience with microservices architecture using Kubernetes and Docker containers, Elastic Search, Cassandra, Kafka.
- Comfortable with build processes, CI processes and managing QA Environments as well as working with tools like Git and Bamboo.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and self-learner.
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be part of the QA team and closely work with the developers to perform feature testing as per dev/qa milestones.
- Develop detailed understand the features/enhancements for the product – including functional specifications and design – with the perspective of performing automated testing.
- Prepare thorough feature testing plans based on development and feature completion milestones.
- Leverage automation framework for automating feature tests and propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
- Jointly responsible with the developers for the quality of feature builds to be provided to QA certification teams.
- Execute and analyze the results of manual and automated test cases.
- Thoroughly validate product functionality to ensure conformance with all specifications.
- Create comprehensive bug reports in JIRA for the development team.
- Help to recreate and troubleshoot issues.Conduct post-release/ post-implementation thorough end-to-end testing