Technical Account Manager - Post-Sales - SME
Post Sales SME Technical Account Manager
The Post-Sales Small-Medium-Enterprise (companies with 251-5000 employees) Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for ensuring that the Qualys solutions deliver full quality to customers, while growing their business with Qualys. You will be required to correctly position our solutions in the customer’s vision, and to assist with the testing, understanding and implementation of these in the customer’s IT security environment.
The ideal candidate will be required to establish a strong relationship with customers, closely follow their activity, guarantee their satisfaction, identify the opportunities for growth, and manage the entire sales and technical cycle. The candidate will be required to conduct presentations, follow the Proof of Concepts and drive Sales activity, including the logging of main events to our CRM (SalesForce), which will also be used for Pipeline, Forecast and Reporting activities.
- Build, maintain and develop business and technical relationships for assigned customers
- Grow aligned accounts by identifying and developing opportunities to expand the range of services offered.
- Compile and deliver technical and sales presentations that are relevant to the audience.
- Demonstrate, prove and align product capabilities to support customer goals.
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business-related issues, including RFIs/RFPs
- Actively promoting, managing and supporting POCs
- Manage opportunity pipeline activity through the Company’s CRM
- Provide accurate forecasting on Sales pipeline
- Maintaining sales admin records and completing sales reports when necessary
- Carefully monitor the quality of all services Qualys delivers to the customer
- Raise any necessary alert for the customer’s business or technical situation in a timely manner
- Act as the customer champion within Qualys.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams to drive customer requirements.
- Occasional onsite customer visits / conferences / trade shows
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with important knowledge of IT security and will be familiar with typical business and sales process controls. The ability to demonstrate strong presentation skills and communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and submitting reports is essential. An organised and analytical approach to finding solutions to obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches is also key.
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years relevant experience (preferably supporting external clients)
- Excellent command of the English language, including strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Familiarity with customer presentations and negotiations is desired.
- Capable of blending technical details with commercial requirements
- Preferred knowledge of key technologies and subjects including;
- TCP/IP and networking,
- Vulnerability Management
- Policy Compliance/Audit Tools,
- Network Security
- Web App Security
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- File integrity Monitoring
- Patch management
- Other relevant enterprise security solutions
- Cloud providers
- Containers and DevOps cycle
- API scripting (curl, python, …)
- Previous experience of Qualys or related solutions