Account Executive, Presales Enterprise
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise new business sales professional, with a Cyber security back ground. The candidate must be able to lead prospects through the entire sales cycle, focusing on driving new logo acquisition into Qualys. The candidate is expected to exceed sales quota by creating and implementing strategic account plans, targeting the enterprise sector in the assigned region and working closely with other team members.
The candidate is responsible for actively driving and managing the sales process with both direct and channel customers. The candidate must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product positioning. They should be comfortable identifying the business issues of potential clients, and articulating how Qualys can help solve their challenges. The ability to build and manage strong relationships from the CISO down to the administrators, throughout the sales cycle is a vital part of the role.
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Support RFIs/RFPs
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations up to C-Level
- Reporting through company’s CRM and accurate forecasting of the business
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in security space: Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance, Cloud Security, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Asset Management, EDR, Policy Compliance and Audit Tools, other enterprise security solutions.
Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in Enterprise sales experience.
- Strong communication both written and verbal, including presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Able to travel throughout sales territories
- IT Security Experience is a must