- Collaborate with internal members of Operation team(Infra), IT and other departments to support smooth functioning of business as usual.
- Prepare and process requisitions and
- Work on various analysis reports as per business requirements using Office 365 and other competitive tools.
- Contract drafting and negotiations of terms and conditions, Collaboration with various stake holders and departments whilst owning the responsibility of the source to contract/PO cycle.
- Monitoring and co-ordination with suppliers of Hardware delivery at various location.
- Maintain record of billing and contracts executed in system used by the team.
- 5 to 7 year experience in independently negotiating in the following categories:-IT Peripherals, Telecom, Networking, Hardware & Data Center Services.
- Willingness to ask for concessions & Stakeholder management.
- Know-how of contract management modalities like NDA’s, POC’s, Data protection agreement, SOX controls, GDPR DPA’s, global legal clauses related to contracts.
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Management, Operations Management, and related experience.
5 to 7 years’ experience in procurement for IT or ITES industry. Software product company experience will be most preferred.
Other Skill requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional knowledge of written and spoken English.
- knowledge of source to contract cycle including but not limited to Spend analysis and data base lining, Market research, Sourcing Strategy, Tendering, Negotiations: strategic and tactical, Documentation for award of business, Contract management, risk mitigation and negotiations including commercials,
- Should be well versed on contract management, EULA terms review, should have ability to identify the business risk though contract management reviews, Vendor performance management, Adherence to process and procedures in line with guidelines of purchasing.
- Experience interacting with and collaborating with executive management and
cross-functional teams through seamless interpersonal and relationship building skills and
highly developed organization skills with the ability to smoothly handle multiple task under strict timelines.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities. Strong problem-solving ability and go getter attitude to achieve the desired results.
- Quick learner who will have a team player attitude as well as eager to adapt to existing purchase environment and execute on tasks assigned with finesse.
- Familiar with Data Center set ups, IT Hardware like Servers, storages, and networking assets will be added advantage to this role.