Pre Sales Technical Account Manager - South East Asia
The Pre Sales Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with direct customer and channel partners in South East Asia.
The TAM must be able to articulate the company's technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and business issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
The candidate should be located ideally in Singapore.
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities in the region.
- Candidate must possess and be familiar with technical and sales process for new business.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations.
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc
- Knowledge in Sales Force is an advantage.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in security space: Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance, Intrusion Detection Systems IDS, Intrusion Prevention Systems IPS, Network Scanners, PCI, Policy Compliance and Audit Tools, other enterprise security solutions
- Knowledge in variety of Federal Regulatory Compliance issues a plus: HIPAA, GLBA, Sarbanes Oxley SOX, etc
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel throughout sales territory