The Lead Recruiter will contribute to the overall technical recruitment strategy and processes for Qualys India. This role reports to the Senior Director of Recruiting and partners with the key stakeholders to develop and deliver a talent acquisition strategy that identifies and engages top technical talent.
The Lead Recruiter will play a key role in building the future workforce by actively creating recruiting processes, developing relationships with management and potential future employees. Shares the company vision with the potential employees, conducts assessments for those who meet the technical bar, and connects these potential employees with the hiring teams. Successful individual will be creative in their sourcing methods and strategies with a strong focus on understanding the marketplace, branding and overall culture.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen and evaluate candidate qualifications against job requirements, and conduct interviews to determine overall fit
- Work with the broader Human Resources team, business leaders and other key stakeholders to define short and long term talent acquisition goals
- Build relationships with hiring managers to understand their talent acquisition needs and translate those needs into a recruitment strategy with actionable recruitment plans in partnership with the Human Resources team
- Understand and balance department team needs and priorities with the priorities and needs of the business
- Practice full life-cycle recruiting from requisition approval to offer to acceptance
- Possess subject matter expertise in hiring and that ensures recruiting processes meet requirements
- Stay abreast of trends and compliance issues in recruiting; develop plans to change course or implement new recruitment strategies as required
- 8-12 years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably from a product or a startup enviorment.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Experience working in a software product or technology startup preferred
- Should have a strong knowledge of tools and resources surrounding the internet, social media and job board sites
- Must have an eye for talent with a strong ability to screen and recruit top talent with strong networking skills and a broad knowledge of the local market
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Build a pipeline and bench strength for prospective future growth
- Be highly organized, efficient and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and creative in sourcing candidates
- Strong customer service mind set, focused and responsive