Business Systems Analyst, Salesforce PRM
Qualys, Inc is a pioneer and leading provider of disruptive cloud-based IT, security and compliance solutions with over 19,000 active customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes, and substantial cost savings.
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud Apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance, and protection for IT systems and web applications across on premises, endpoints, cloud, containers, and mobile environments.
As a PRM BSA, you will focus on supporting Qualys's global Partner teams in implementing and enhancing Salesforce PRM Cloud experience. As part of this role, you will understand our internal users and will focus on increasing the efficiency of Sales and Partners, building scalable platforms, and creating excellent internal tools that help develop & customize operational workflows. This position will report into VP, Enterprise Architecture.
- Requirements gathering, configuration and functional testing in Partner Relationship Management areas in an Agile team.
- Serving as the primary contact between our business partners and Technology to ensure that business requirements are well-documented and transformed into conceptual technical solutions
- Conducting requirements-gathering meetings with users, developers, system design architects, system integrators and vendors.
- Ensuring that system solutions are delivered successfully to the business stakeholders.
- Providing technical support and maintenance of existing systems, as needed.
- Gaining in-depth business knowledge to successfully represent the business community in arriving at technical solutions that support business strategies
- Adapting to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks.
- Understanding the data elements required to support risk monitoring.
- 8+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of enterprise experience using Salesforce to develop business solutions for core Support Processes (Case Management, Customer Communities, Call Center)
- Hands on Experience in CRM & PRM solutions
- Agility and flexibility to work with multiple teams including offshore scrum teams, projects, and technologies while delivering value and impact
- Experience in documenting and presenting complex internal needs across the company
- Expertise in developing a long-term vision and accompanying product roadmap
- Experience with project management methodologies to manage timelines
- Experience with agile-scrum methodologies for sprint execution