Creative Project Manager
Qualys is looking for a proactive and resourceful Project Manager to coordinate incoming creative requests for our team of graphic/visual/UX/motion graphics designers, videographers, and producers. You’ll partner with cross-functional teams (Web, Events, Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Content) to set expectations, timelines, understand scope, and project objectives to ensure the team has what they need to produce exceptional creative work in a timely manner.At Qualys, you will…
- Define and manage the creative team's projects, assign requests to designers, and work with stakeholders on delivering design work for events, product and campaign launches, web updates, etc.
- Meet with internal teams (Creative, Web, Campaign Management, Events, Sales Enablement, Marketing Operations, Content, etc.) to assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, clarify specific requirements, develop comprehensive project plans and maintain project documentation.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs, report and escalate red flags to management as needed
- Work with external vendors and agencies to ensure projects get completed on time, on budget and on value
- 3+ years Project Management experience and a successful track record of handling marketing projects work at mid-size and/or enterprise high tech companies
- Experience managing feedback from multiple stakeholders and how to translate best to creatives
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, internal team members and outside agencies while juggling multiple projects end-to-end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and work experience with project management tools such as Jira and Asana or similar
- CAPM and PMP certifications a plus