Marketing Operations Manager
To fuel our next phase of growth and lead the development of our marketing operations function, we are seeking a passionate and innovative Marketing Ops guru who is passionate about leveraging data, marketing technology, and processes to help us rapidly scale our marketing systems and organization. The Marketing Operations Manager will develop, build, and maintain campaigns / programs that engage our prospects / customers with relevant messages to drive demand. They will collaborate with internal stakeholders, agencies, and contractors to solve technical MarTech issues as well as build best-in-class relevant marketing engagements.
- Manage the day-to-day strategy and execution of our Marketing Automation Platform. This spans from data input best practices, campaign execution/optimization, deliverability practices, and reporting.
- Partner with Demand Generation and Sales to build, execute and report on highly segmented multi-channel campaigns.
- Work closely with other teams and regional marketing to build, implement and measure Nurture programs throughout the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Enhance, optimize, and document our marketing automation processes to effectively scale execution, reporting, and testing practices.
- Partner with internal creative teams and product marketing to strategizing and execute integrated marketing campaigns and rapidly test new channels.
- Work closely with VP of Digital and Growth Marketing on implementing a new ABM program and MarTech.
- Live in the data details, finding and fixing inaccuracies, making inefficient workflows efficient, and ensuring the integrity of newly imported and existing data
- Ensure that our CRM and MAP data are aligned
- Help maintain closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source
- Work with Marketing stakeholders to build lists, create campaigns, develop workflows and manage reporting data, all in an effort to streamline and operationalize campaign management
- Take on ad-hoc responsibilities around new initiatives such as tool evaluation, project scoping, research, data enrichment and tool integration maintenance & lead or account score modeling
- Not only comfortable learning new software, you thrive at it and you enjoy it
- Flexible, optimistic and a problem solver: you’re the person who calmly says “I’ll find a way” even when plans A and B get disrupted
- Passionate about organization, data accuracy and are extremely detail oriented
- Eager to learn and grow your career while supporting critical business processes
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a B2B organization
- 3-5 years of experience working in Marketo and SFDC
- Desire some experience with ABM platforms (E.g. DemandBase, 6Sense)
- Advanced excel skills and excellent written communication
- BA/BS with a major in marketing, business, computer science, statistics or another degree emphasizing data analysis or business process
- Advance knowledge of SFDC; object relationships, data architecture, expert campaign management, workflows, and third-party integrations.
- Experience using MAP/CRM with third-party integrations such as BrightTALK, Drift, On24, etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS; ability to edit existing code, templates.
- You’re excited about jumping into a complex MarTech stack and dream about how you can utilize all the data to aid your day-to-day execution.