Sr. Technical Project Manager
Role is responsible in handling parallel execution of Infrastructure and Application Deployments on Qualys SaaS Platforms. It requires close coordination and collaboration among Operations, Support, Development, Quality Assurance, Sales, and Product Management teams. The right candidate will have excellent organizational, communication, leadership, and customer relationship skills. This candidate will establish proper expectations with internal and external stakeholders, drive speedy resolution within schedule, and communicate status throughout the organization.
- Graduate / Postgraduate Degree
- Self driven professional with Extensive Project Management Experience in SaaS, PaaS or IaaS deployments.
- Excellent Business Communication and inter personal skill
- Solution Architect level Skills on hyperconverged infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge in SaaS on HCI Solution
- Good experience and exposure in handling Linux server administration.
- Good knowledge in Virtualization, DC, Cloud, Data Technologies etc.
- Good knowledge with VPN, Firewall and other Network Stacks
- Understanding on Security Products is added advantage
- Knowledge on Automated CICD and Agile framework is added advantage
- Become a bridge between Ops, QA, Engineering and Product Management Teams.
- Closely work with all stakeholders and Efficiently Manage Deployment, new product rollout on Qualys Platforms.
- Handle Build, DownTime, DR and Maintenance tasks.
- Represent as Ops SME with QA and Engineering Dev Organization.
- Provide Crisp Communication on all efforts, timeline and escalations to address challenges in deliverables.
- Work as global member of Ops Management team.