Lead Performance QA Engineer
As a Applications & Systems Performance Test Engineer, you will be part of a motivated engineering team that is responsible for ensuring the quality of the QualysGuard Suite of on-demand security services. This opening is your chance to work in the rapidly expanding field of computer security, in a public company with excellent customer ratings and outstanding growth rates.
- A minimum of 12 years of experience with performance testing and benchmarking in a QA and/or application development environment.
- Experience with developing performance frameworks for web-based applications (SaaS experience preferred).
- Strong experience with performance test tools (JMeter experience desired)
- Strong experience with performance monitoring tools
- Experienced with Apache/Tomcat web servers and web application development.
- Java Performance profiling experience
- Strong Application and Database debugging experience
- Must be proficient with HTML, XML, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols.
- Detailed knowledge of relational databases (Oracle) and SQL queries.
- Strong experience with performance and stress testing in a Linux environment.
- Practical programming experience in SQL
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience in Micro-service Performance testing
- Strong experience in UI and API Performance testing and tuning
- PHP and Java programming a huge plus.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux internals.
- Java and J2EE experience
- TCP/IP and network knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Strong experience in SQL query debugging for the Performance parameters
- Should have worked on SQL query tuning and overall DB performance techniques.
- Strong knowledge on Cloud computing concepts like AWS, Azure, GCP.