Qualys India is looking to hire a Compensation Manager for APAC and EMEA locations. You will be working with the Senior Manager of Compensation and the local Compensation Lead in Pune.
What You Get to Do:
- Provide ongoing compensation activities and analysis including job evaluations, market analysis, internal equity analysis, data audits and metric analysis
- Support and implement the design and management of compensation programs for India and Asia Pacific locations.
- Partner with IT and HRIS in project managing system implementation of merit, bonus, and equity awards.
- Provide regular analysis on the best practices in the India and Asia Pacific markets with respect to benefits
- Assist the India HR leadership in managing the annual administration of the review process.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of base and variable pay (commissions and bonus’) plans in India and Asia Pacific
- Partner with Finance on compensation forecast and Stock Administration on equity modeling and burn rate impact.
- Consult with Human Resources, Recruiters, and Managers with interpretation of compensation practices, guidelines, and recommendations.
- Partner with the Compensation Project Manager on any worldwide projects as needed.
- Conduct market analysis utilizing Radford data or other survey data and research current trends to assist in developing salary ranges
- Manage third party global compensation survey process including job matching, survey participation and utilizing data results to endure competitive positioning
- Provide HR integration support for company acquisitions by analyzing and converting appropriately M&A compensation programs as needed.
- Provide ad hoc market analysis as needed for new or current jobs.
- Assist in day to day HR responsibilities as required
In Order to Be Successful in This Role, We Need Someone Who Has:
- 12+ years in compensation or a role requiring data analysis and modeling
- Proven experience building global compensation strategies in the India market
- Worked with HR, Legal and Sales Management to develop and design different compensation plans based on Company goals, objectives,
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong background in analytics and metrics
- Ability to plan and execute multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Written and oral communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with IT product development, high-tech organizations