Workday HCM Support Admin
Qualys, Inc is a pioneer and leading provider of disruptive cloud-based IT, security and compliance solutions with over 10,000 active customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100.
In the Workday HCM Support Admin role, you will support the Global HR team with ongoing system support and management. You will function as the subject matter expert of Workday and will be the single point-of-contact for all Workday related questions from the employees, the HR team, and other stakeholders. You will also support regular scheduled upgrades, continuously review the integrity of business processes, ensure data integrity and handle report writing.
This is a cross-functional role working closely with IT, HR, Finance, and Payroll departments to perform system enhancements, modification of the existing HCM configuration.
- Day-to-day support of Workday as Subject Matter expert working on business process configuration, design, and maintenance, consisting of the following solutions: HCM, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Talent, and Advanced Compensation.
- Respond to all Workday related questions and requests from the organization.
- Recommend and implement policies on reporting standards and offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and preserve data integrity.
- Perform regular audits of data to identify inconsistencies and work with team members to correct data as needed.
- Support integrations and file transfers with external benefit providers.
- Create EIB and successfully complete mass uploads for various scenarios such as compensation changes promotion and termination of employees, manager changes, organizational changes such as department numbers, cost centers, etc.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to understand new report/data requirements and ensure results meet business needs.
- Create and maintain system use procedure manual that documents business processes.
- Support data integration efforts between HCM and other enterprise software platforms.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Workday HCM certification
- Experience with at least one full life cycle Workday implementation preferably for a software development organization
- Minimum 3 years of experience with relevant Workday solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong attention and accuracy with details.
- Comfortable and agile working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with data analytics is preferred