Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to Qualys's Vice President, Demand Generation, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting key initiatives and campaigns that create demand for Qualys's products globally. This is an enterprise marketing role targeting both prospects and current customers in both mid and large organizations across different industries. You will support the strategy to target prospects and current customers, create increased awareness, generate leads, and nurture accounts to prepare them for sales conversations for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
In this role you will be part of an exciting team that owns the digital demand generation strategy and evaluates the latest enterprise marketing strategies, growth technologies, experiments with and optimizes different tactics, and strives to consistently meet or exceed pipeline and revenue goals. You will have a passion for all things digital and a knack for attention to detail, good leadership skills, and solid communication and organization skills. This position requires excellent analytical and project management skills to recommend and drive new digital programs. Experience implementing and managing successful digital programs in a fast-paced environment is an absolute must. The role focuses on executing the full cycle of digital marketing projects from digital "builds" through full-cycle online marketing programs. A strong understanding of websites, mobile applications, display ads, video ads, landing pages and email marketing is essential.
- Support an enterprise multi-channel demand generation and account-based marketing strategy that is aligned with the sales team to achieve revenue and pipeline goals.
- Own deliverables across the entire marketing funnel, track and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel and create a predictable and healthy demand engine.
- Collaborate with the other teams (Content, Brand, Product Marketing, BizDev, Product, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Sales) to create an Enterprise marketing strategy that inspires customers to expand their engagement with Qualys solutions and sales team.
- Work with Marketing Ops to build nurture emails, ad-hoc reports, or dashboards as needed.
- Collaborate with the design team on writing and implementing advertising copy for display/search ads, landing pages, video and positioning to ensure brand standards and accuracy.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce, monitor, and optimize multiple digital campaigns.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Assist with weekly forecasting updates and budget flow management, including measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs), assessing conversion and optimizing the marketing funnel.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance across both specific campaigns and the overall marketing funnel.
- Extensive collaboration with agencies, consultants and other vendor partners on both strategy and daily execution of key programs.
- Continuously stay abreast of digital trends and technology and make recommendation for new opportunities or enhancements to existing systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience marketing to security buyers, highly desired.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, with an emphasis on B2B demand generation
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing display advertising, SEO/SEM, email, marketing database, social media campaigns and more.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Bizible, etc) and marketing automation tools (Marketo, SFDC, 6Sense, etc).
- Experience managing agencies and outside consultants.
- Track record of working with a B2B sales team, delivering qualified leads, buyer engagement, and pipeline.
- Data-driven focus with experience developing a KPI framework, optimizing metrics, and tracking performance against growth goals.
- A strong understanding of digital advertising, marketing automation, Salesforce, lead-scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence, and ROI.
- Understanding of landing pages, digital marketing and advertising flows.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail