EDR Sales Specialist, West
Qualys is looking for Specialized Sellers to drive the adoption of our Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solution and establish us as a market leader. In this role, you will build value with our sales team and customers showcasing the full power of our EDR combined with our industry-leading security platform. Adding EDR to the suite will deliver speed to remediation, reduce complexity, reduce risk, and lower cost. This individual will be responsible for working with customers and their existing Qualys account representatives to qualify and provide expertise throughout the sales engagement for the Qualys EDR solution. You will collaborate with our marketing, sales teams, solution architects, and partners as a specialist to develop demand and secure wins. Your responsibilities will include quota accountability, driving platform adoption within Commercial and Enterprise accounts, running programs, and ensuring success at scale. The ideal candidate is well versed in EDR value proposition, competitive landscape, working with security Executives to practitioners, and motivated to solve critical security challenges facing our customers.
- Drive revenue and increase Qualys market share for Qualys EDR solutions within the defined region
- Develop and execute a plan to grow Qualys EDR footprint
- Meet or exceed revenue objectives
- Deliver high-level, impactful, and detailed sales presentations for Qualys EDR solution
- Maintain continuity and up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, and governmental regulations that affect target markets
- Responsible for attending conferences and seminars
- 3+ Years of experience selling endpoint security solutions.
- Excellent collaboration skills. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to engage with a variety of technical and business leaders.
- Enterprise sales experience
- Superb organizational, reporting, and forecasting skills
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with experience and knowledge of cyber security sales.
- Prior startup experience
- Flexibility to travel