Senior Software Engineer
Desired Skills/ Experience
- At least 5+ years of experience
- Expert knowledge in OOPs, Core Java
- Expert knowledge in Collections Framework, Locking Framework
- Should have hands-on experience in development of parallel processing multi-threaded application.
- Expert knowledge in Spring4 Boot, JPA, SpringMVC, Hibernate
- Knowledge of Profilers and debugging a real time System for Performance improvement.
- Hands on experience with Java 8 (streams, lambdas etc.) is must
- Knowledge or SOA and micro service architecture is must
- Strong debugging skills using eclipse/Intelli J and chrome developer tools
- Good knowledge in Maven, SVN and GIT
- Experience working using CLI in Unix/Linux server environments
- Experience with ORM concepts, Hibernate
- Experience with NoSQL, Memcache, Redis etc.
- Should have good logical, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast changing environment
- Self managed and proficient with time management
Nice to Have Skills
- Oracle certification for Java 7 and above
- Working with a team of engineers and architects, you will be responsible for prototyping, designing, developing and supporting a highly scalable SaaS
- Work as Senior Developer in analyzing Multithreaded enhancements and performance tuning in the Web / Batch application.
- Responsible for designing the over-all solution based on requirements or enhancements of the existing application.
- Guide and assist the junior designers and developers during development
- Responsible for identifying re-usable components and ensuring design principles are followed
- Peer code review