Channel Account Manager
Channel Account Manager (CAM)
The role is responsible for actively recruiting, developing and managing Qualys’ ecosystem of value -added resellers (VARs) and Managed Security Services Partners (MSSPs) in the assigned geography. The CAM must be able to articulate Qualys's value proposition to both business and technical users, and support partners in building demand generation programs and services offerings, ensuring complete Partner satisfaction through all stages of the partner journey. This role reports to the Vice President, Global Channels.
- Achieve and exceed annual revenue and new customer acquisition goals
- Help partners progress through our sales process
- Work effectively in a team setting with Technical Account Managers, Architects, etc.
- Build and nurture top-down, key relationships within target accounts
- Develop and implement strategic partner business plans for your territory in conjunction with sales leadership
- Coordinate and deliver sales and technical enablement to partners in collaboration with product and technical teams
- Maintain high levels of productivity in a highly autonomous, mostly virtual work environment
- Resolve partner disputes, understand and manage partner contracts
- Assist partner marketing in the development and execution of marketing plans and effective lead generation strategies for key partners
- Coordinate target account mapping with Technical Account Managers and partners, whether in-person or virtual and driving overall awareness
- Attend virtual and in-person trade shows and industry-related events to solicit new target partners
- 5+ years of partner account management experience with security VARs and MSSPs (required)
- Track record of proven success achieving sales targets and driving sales growth
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated knowledge of managing pipelines, lead generation, business plan execution, and complex sales with channel partners and end-users.
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% travel when permissible)
- Strong Team player with demonstrated ability to develop cross-functional relationships