Senior BI Developer
The “Enterprise Data and Analytics team” is part of the Qualys’s Enterprise Architecture division within the CIO organization. The division is responsible for providing unified decision-making products and services to our stakeholders. The access to these services is enabled through a set of Business intelligence solutions, Analytics products, Custom applications, and Data Visualization solutions.
As a Senior BI Developer, you’ll be responsible for designing data solutions, developing and optimizing Tableau Reports/Dashboard. You will also contribute towards Data Modeling, understanding & documenting business requirements. Your ability to creatively collaborate and execute team goals will affect scalability and directly contribute to the company growth and profitability.
- Gather, analyze, document business requirements and translate into optimal data models and report/dashboard solutions.
- Analyze source data to come up with best possible data model and ETL architecture.
- Build Reports and Dashboard in Tableau.
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Quality Engineers, and various cross functional team members to design, build, test, and maintain analytics solutions.
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology/Systems, or another related discipline.
- 7-10 years of experience in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence covering Data Profiling,
Data Modeling, Data Quality, Data governance, Security setup.
- 6+ years of proven experience in Tableau Reports/Dashboard development.
- Advanced SQL knowledge and in-depth RDBMS development experience.
- Snowflake Script and PLSQL experience is plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work independently and self-learning without much guidance.
- Comfortable in working with executive management.