Technical Account Manager - Presales SMB (South EMEA)
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities
- Understanding customer requirements and their digital transformation journey.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams·
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Delivery high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Reporting through Company’s CRM
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Provide functional and technical support to customers
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in security space: Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Network Scanners, PCI, Policy Compliance and Audit Tools, other enterprise security solutions.
Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in sales & presales relevant experience.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Able to travel throughout sales territories
- IT Security Experience is a must
- InfoSec Market Experience in India is a must
- Based in Paris, France