Global Product Manager – INK & SUPPLIES
General Role and Mission of Global Product Managers within the MRS (Mail Related Solutions) team
At Quadient, the Global Product Manager is the global point of responsibility for the performance of the solutions. He/she leads the strategy, discerns customer requirements, designs the business model and continuously adjusts to market conditions to grow profitable products, solutions and businesses for Quadient. In this multi-disciplinary role, he/she interacts with all parts of Quadient to bring together and align teams, capabilities and business processes to meet the needs of your customers.
Global product manager is a leader with strong communications and influencing skills, able to articulate a clear and compelling vision for the business and lay out the detailed path required to achieve the vision.
Global Product Manager will be held to high standards of performance, measured by their ability to drive long-term revenue and profit for the company and its shareholders. Market share, customer satisfaction, solution competitiveness and win rates, product adoption and usage, return on investment and speed to market will be used on an ongoing basis to assess the complete business impact of product managers.
Specific role & mission of the “Global Product Manager for Ink & Supplies”
We do search for one Senior Product Manager in order to sustain the growth of our Ink & Supplies activities. You will join an international team working on projects that develop the core business of the company. You will be at the heart of one of the major Quadient activity.
You will drive the portfolio of Ink & Supplies used on our Mailing Systems, from its definition, business modeling, positioning, competitive differentiation, pricing and go to market, aligned with our corporate strategy. As the owner of the Ink & Supplies portfolio, you will become the global expert in your sphere of action.
- Research customer needs and business requirements related to Ink & Supplies for mailing systems end-users;
- Translate and communicate customer perspectives, needs and concerns within Quadient; “Own the problem” that the solution is addressing;
- Define the vision for the Ink & Supplies product line, from both a customer standpoint and Quadient’s standpoint;
- Establish the business strategy, revenue and profit drivers and financial plan for Ink & Supplies;
- Understand global ink market trends and competition and provide recommendations;
- Use Big Data capabilities to analyze our global ink market: from functional definition to data analysis (customer profiles identification, KPIs); based on findings, implement targeted marketing operations (customer conquest and loyalty) hand-in-hand with geographies operational teams;
- Define and manage a cross-geographies solution roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, in particular with R&D, Supply Chain and Purchasing Department. Understand the technology landscape, trends and tradeoffs affecting the ink business, as well as the impact of ink management on our mailing systems architecture;
- Maintain close relationship with marketing and sales people in our geographies for awareness of customer and prospect needs and their perspectives;
- Define value proposition, target customers, go-to-market strategy and price positioning of the Ink & Supplies portfolio;
- In conjunction with Product Marketing, design the core messaging, value proposition and major content strategy related to your portfolio;
- Roll-out marketing operations to face competition and protect our installed base;
- Drive the launch of the new Ink Supplies Solutions and sales models into the local markets;
- Deliver sales tools including value proposition, collateral, detailed features and benefit statements, and market positioning, etc.;
- Collaborate with Supply Chain and R&D Engineering to establish the manufacturing strategy for the solutions in such a way as to continually increase gross margin profitability of the product line;
- Plan and monitor the development, manufacturing, go-to-market and service costs against the Mailing Solution P&L;
- Deliver guidelines to geographies for unit, revenue, ASP and margin objectives via the annual planning process;
- Work with Operating teams in specific countries, monitor the sales performance of the assigned solution;
- Monitor all KPIs associated with the solution success and adoption.
- Determine acceptable standards of quality for Ink and Supplies;
- Actively monitor end-to-end customer experience;
- Investigate and adjust rapidly and on an ongoing basis to customer feedback.
Given the agile demands of the business and the evolution of Quadient’s business, these responsibilities may be adjusted, increased and decreased over time and without substantial notice.
Head of Recurring Revenue Streams, Product Management (Caroline Poyart)
- Master degree in business / marketing
- + 5 years of experience in B2B product management
- Fluent English
- Mastery of both strategic and operational marketing
- Mastery of a range of business software, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated business and analytical thinking
- Facility in communicating and coordinating effort between the Business Lines and Operating Teams in a matrix-style organization
- Intense competitive spirit, driving self and colleagues to win in the marketplace
- At ease in technical and international environment
- Excellent communication skills, credible and convincing
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity and pragmatism
- Passion for making a difference for customers, for partners and for the company
- A high degree of self-motivation, disciplined execution and autonomy
- Committed to seeing a project and a business through to its conclusion
- A team player
- Preferred: prior experience in an industrial environment
Paris preferred (Bagneux)