Solution BPA - Finance manager
Solution BPA - Finance manager
Provide financial leadership and controllership for the full P&L of the BPA solutions operations worldwide.
Duties & tasks
• Serve as key business partner to the Solution Manager and his team helping to shape strategy and providing financial advice and support to enable decision making
• Set direction to analyze major initiatives and influence changes required for growth in areas such as new product development, marketing programs, manufacturing footprint analysis, and overall commercial effectiveness activities
• Define and analyze the evolution Key Performance Indicators/Measurements in cooperation with the Strategic Marketing team
• Collaborate closely with the solution team in CSO and Operations to provide proactive & innovative solutions to understand their challenges and resolve Business concerns.
• Partner with the different stakeholders to build business cases and monitor product/customer contribution
• Control product pricing definition to ensure that expected profit could be reached
• Manage pro-actively the solution ‘Ebit 2 P&L’ to ensure profit targets are met (monitoring of risks & opportunities) ; organize and deliver the analysis of actuals, the forecast, the budget construction
• Drive accountability for results from functional organizations including the achievement of the solution targets sales and income commitments (full P&L) ; benchmark across geographies of cost structure / efficiency
• Deliver and discuss detailed analysis and understanding of monthly solution results : from operational KPIs’ to profit
• Prepare, review, analyze and interpret profitability reports by geography, market segment, customer, product line and model. Communicate results and recommendations to ensure timely and effective decision making and action planning
• Manages the forecasting of revenue and mix by analyzing channel demand, macroeconomic factors, market intelligence and historical trends
• Support Merge & Acquisition strategy and process from a finance standpoint.
• Meet corporate reporting requirements, on time and with zero defects.
• Identify and mitigate quality & compliance control risks
• Ensure compliance with Group procedures
• Realize ad-hoc analysis requests on a timely basis.
• BA / BS Degree in finance; MBA preferred.
• 15+ years in finance management of activities in industry related to the solution
• Strong in financials, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills in complex environment
o Good knowledge of standard cost and ability to project impact to profitability based on proposed changes to footprint or strategy ; also to modelise business profitability
o Ability to understand general product and business in order to adequately interpret operating results, studies, and analyses
• Proven experience of efficient change management ; ability to challenge the status quo and champion new and innovative ideas
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient at conflict management and comfortable to work efficiently within a matrix organization
• Ability to leverage resources to solve problems, improve processes and meet objectives
• Strong experience of IT systems (HFM, ERPs , …)
• A hands-on leader and willing to get deeply involved when required
• Must be a team player, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to motivate team.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and make decisions independently with a clear vision
• Able to travel
• Fluent in English.
Located in Europe or US
Reporting to CSO Head of Finance