Strategic Alliance Manager
The Strategic Alliance Manager is responsible for engaging with and developing relationships with the key strategic System Integrators to drive net new logos in the Quadient target industries. This individual is responsible for the regional strategy and execution of strategic alliances with named Systems Integrators and will execute through the direct enterprise sales channel in the Americas Americas Region.
- Develop strategy and engagement model for Quadient alliances with key systems integrators and consulting firms.
- Develop value proposition to differentiate Quadient offerings
- Work closely with the Regional Sales leaders and their teams to drive revenue.
- Work closely with named SIs to develop offerings in line with new product releases.
- Develop and drive strategic alliances with named SI’s at an executive level.
- Define vertical market and execution strategies with named SI’s.
- Develop and execute account planning for targeted SI’s.
- Work with SI’s to develop joint value propositions that will drive incremental revenues.
- Develop strategy, general business and GTM plans.
- Prepare and manage QBR’s with SI’s and Quadient.
- Work closely across the Quadient Product Managers and Senior Architects to craft solutions and demos for partner offerings.
- Work closely across the Quadient management team to coordinate a regional strategy that will drive primary KPI’s (pipeline creation, sourced revenue).
- Meet and exceed assigned targets in accordance with business plan.
- Build, expand and manage executive relationships within SIs.
- Coordinate industry specific webinars and roadshows with target partners.
- Coordinate joint participation in industry events in collaboration with marketing.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have 5+ years of successful complex sales, channel and business development experience at enterprise software application organizations.
- Experience building alliances with systems integration companies and key partners at an executive level.
- Must have strong business acumen and capability to develop and managing strategic plans with partner and company executives.
- Experience with Customer Communication Management (CCM) or Customer Experience (CX) solutions highly preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must be results oriented, have high integrity, and a desire to be part of a world-class, rapidly expanding technology company.
- 30 to 50% travel.