Bilingual Support Analyst (English/Portuguese)
Are you looking for a unique IT opportunity that will allow you to build relationships with your clients in a supportive environment with endless development and growth opportunities at your fingertips?
Does joining a leading company in Customer Communication where IT is valued, promoted, and viewed with extreme impact peak your interest?
Quadient Inc. is currently looking for a customer-oriented Application Support Analyst to join our LATAM Customer Care team located in our Mexico City office. Quadient is offering a challenging technical position, that will allow you to further develop your skills and grow professionally while working in a fun, stimulating, and supportive environment.
The best fit for this highly successful collaborative team is someone who has a can-do attitude, is flexible, solution-driven, and highly dedicated to providing high-quality customer service. The successful candidate will be provided three months of full-time comprehensive training to support their learning, skills, and transition to the role and company culture.
Perform general software support duties such as but not limited to:
- The first line of support for problem/incident determination
- Proactively adhere to Problem/Incident management procedures
- Develop and maintain customer relationships ensuring expectations are met, issues are resolved and satisfaction is guaranteed
- Ensure consistent personal development and understanding of company products and services
- Provide high-quality exceptional customer service using effective, professional, proactive and follow through communication
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate problem/incident tickets, performing setups and duplication of customer reported issues
- Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, and facilitation of learning
- Perform scheduled tasks as required
- Post-secondary degree in computer science, information technology or related discipline
- 1 to 3 year(s) experience in help desk/customer support
- Experience with any or all of the following:
- Knowledge of HTML, SQL, Oracle database, java, .net
- Customer communication management (CCM) and/or print industry experience is an advantage
- Must be enthusiastic, driven and possess a positive attitude
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities, and deliver on time-sensitive deadlines
- A sharp eye for detail and a logical and analytical mind
- Must speak English and Portuguese