Business Development Manager, Warsaw
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic business professional who is looking to develop their career with a market leader. The ideal fit would be someone who has a self-starter mindset, a positive attitude and energy, motivated and driven to be successful. Whilst this role is heavily focused on generating new business opportunities, this role requires strategic account development and organic growth initiatives.
A career with Quadient includes work/life balance, ongoing support and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment, with future career opportunities within a growing global organization, apply today to join our team.
- Knowledge of and contacts in the financial services, insurance and utilities sectors
- Prior experience selling Enterprise Software/SaaS
- CCM/CX software/market knowledge
- Prior experience selling software, ideally within the financial services, banking and/or insurance/utilities/telco’s industries
- Ability to articulate value propositions to C-level executives
- Strategic account development through land and expand initiatives
- Strong project management approach working with Pre-Sales consultants and delivery teams
- Strong business, financial and commercial acumen
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to communicate ideas using everyday language and energy
- Highly pro-active, passionate, tenacious and positive
- A keen contributor and team player that goes above and beyond the role
- Fluent written and spoken English
- The right attitude!
Enterprise Sales Executives are responsible for the following tasks:
- Effectively and independently delivering the Quadient value proposition, including Quadient technical value proposition, and demonstrating a high understanding of Quadient products.
- Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, Quadient executive introductions, and marketing automation introductions to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Following the established Quadient sales process as published and consistently and regularly using salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity within the Sales region.
- Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales proposals and responding to client RFP’s
- Investigating the client’s needs, and, through a strong and deep understanding of all Quadient products, recommending the particular Quadient product(s) that best fulfils the identified needs.
- Articulating how the Quadient solution will fit and operate within the existing solution. The ESMs are to do this because they are very familiar with complementary products used in a typical industry vertical deployment.
- Appropriately engaging Quadient management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the Quadient organization.
- Negotiating contracts with clients, working closely with sales management and the Quadient finance and contracts organization.
- Representing Quadient in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects, partners, and Quadient colleagues.
- Following corporate guidelines for travel and other expenses and submitting timely and accurate expense reports. Achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicating innovation possibilities to product management