Global Services Business Development Manager
Global Services Business Development Manager (Paris, Munich, London, Toronto, Boston )
The global business development manager is key player within Quadient CXM services business.
This person will be defining the global service propositions, create on a global level visibility of the how Quadient services can help our customers and partners to deliver business success with Quadient solutions, develop with the services manager in the regions and the CXM VP of the region service packages to fit the local needs.
He or she will be working closely with the local engagement managers, client success managers or Technical account managers to position the services with our prospects and existing client base.
Supporting our sales operations in the regions in closing highly referenceable and profitable service opportunities. Cultivating the relationship with our key customer to develop new services to meet our customer expectations. Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction Quadient’s services offering.
He or she will be responsible to drive and growth Quadient services revenue, improve the services backlog and position high-quality services.
Building a pro-active commercial engagement with our sales teams, customers and partners to drive the Adoption and Expand of our solution and services.
Sharing best practice globally, driving consistency and repeatably this role is a must for the success of services business of Quadient.
The Global Service Business development manager reports directly to VP of Global Services and is part of the Global Quadient CXM Solution Group
- Key Responsibilities
- Accountable (individually and at team level) for building and delivering the Consulting pipeline to support the WW Services P&L
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Accountable for positioning and selling Services opportunities in collaboration with internal teams (Sales, Pre-Sales, Partners & Alliances, Project Managers…)
- Grow profitable Consulting Services revenue using both Quadient services teams and sub-contracted to partners
- Collaborate with local Services Managers to ensure successful delivery of Quadient projects and high level of Customer satisfaction
- Build and develop a Customer Success culture within the Services organization leading to Services AND Software sales
- Define and maintain a Service Catalogue
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Analyze project needs and services to define highly profitable repeatable service packages.
- Partnering with the Sales team – to advocate and sell Enterprise service packages as part of the customer contract.
- Partnering with Corporate Marketing - to promote Services value proposition (website, events, press releases, etc.)
- Partnering with Presales - to create a software sales kit for consultants to easily demonstrate solution value
- Partnering with Product Management - to build a competition handbook highlighting implementation and capabilities gaps Partnering with local services team - to create package meeting customer requirements and ensure pricing
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Knowledge of Professional Services processes.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers and internal teams
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Experience in document, presentation and offer creation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business fluency in English is required, fluency in a second European Language is preferred.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Location East cost USA, Canada, UK or France