Principal Solutions Architect - Presales
Principal Solutions Architect focus on providing prospects with an understanding of how Quadient’s solution can add value to their organization. This is achieved through a combination of requirements gathering, demonstrations, responding to proposals and acting as support to Sales.
Presales Solutions Architect will lead other presales colleague within their country and/or region and report to Director of Presales, depending on the structure within the country or region of employment.
A Principal Solutions Architect is invariably a senior Presales lead with vast experience within the field of professional presales in customer communication management. This means that the following requirements must be achieved:
- Create and develop technical solutions and architectures, and the underlying business cases and planning that meets critical business needs for Quadient solutions in domains of Customer Communication Management, Digital Communication and Customer Experience Management.
- 6+ years’ enterprise software or solution architecture experience in design, development, and delivery of software applications and services with rich UI/presentation layers across a variety of technology platforms and frameworks in the embedded, mobile, desktop, web, and/or cloud spaces.
- 3+ years’ experience managing or leading enterprise engagement with presales role.
- Extensive technical solution skills and expertise in programming methodologies and practices; application platforms and frameworks; service orientation; technology standards and specifications; and technical modelling of systems and services in one or more domains relevant to current and/or future frog services.
- Expertise in preparing and delivering proposals and presentations to all levels of a client organization (including executives or C-Suite).
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative analysis and building substantiated recommendations for an appropriate technology solution that addresses the following considerations in parallel: user experience, technical issues, operational issues, and business issues.
- Ability to lead overall solution design, provide appropriate team support and maintenance of artefacts throughout the sales lifecycle, and collaborate with a software developer from R&D, design technologists and creative leaders on common user experience goals expressed through software realization.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in a science, engineering, or IT discipline preferred.
- Ability to create high-level estimates based on limited requirements and/or past experiences.
The Principal Solution Architect is entrusted with the following tasks:
- To lead application and/or solution architecture definition on solution & system design engagements.
- To lead technical requirements gathering, use-case discovery, and gap analysis efforts on relevant platforms and frameworks to drive strategic architecture and user experience recommendations.
- To participate in proposal generation, project planning, feature scoping, effort estimation, and delivery methodology tasks in both the business development and initial client engagement phases.
- To develop and maintain technical requirements specifications and software architecture documentation and diagrams throughout the engagement.
- To provide proactive thought leadership, domain expertise, and strategic problem solving to the project team throughout the design and development lifecycle.
- To serve as primary technical contact for client and third-party technical leads and domain experts during a sales cycle phase (ie. project discovery, design, and implementation) while assisting the project leadership team in the management of client expectations regarding technology activities during the engagement.
- To assist in the definition and evolution of new solutions offerings related to Quadient CXM solutions.
- To promote technology innovation opportunities across creative, strategy, and program management disciplines.
- To travel an average of 50-60% of work time (APAC and Japan).
Why you should join Quadient :
A career with Quadient includes work/life balance, ongoing support, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment with potential career growth opportunities within a growing global organization, apply today to join our team.