Digital Marketing Specialist - Worldwide
The Digital Marketing Specialist role is to help design, create, and deliver digital marketing programs to support expansion and growth of Neopost. This role requires knowledge of digital channels, marketing tactics, graphics, web advertising, social media networks, and SEO/SEM. The Digital Marketing Specialists work with the global and local marketing teams.
- Drive and implement the digital marketing roadmap for the company; across corporate, solutions, and regions
- Help coordinate all digital corporate marketing campaigns (e.g. website, blogs, podcasts, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Execute specific top of the funnel campaigns, including AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, Programmatic and Native Advertising and to create and maintain high levels of inquiries
- Deploy online content, considering SEO, Google Analytics and brand advocates:
- Interrace with global and local marketing functions as well as CSO, HR, and other corporate functions
- Optimize ongoing management of digital touch points, including (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and third party programs.
- Help select and manage digital agency relationships including (but not limited to) day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing within High Tech industry
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.