Marketing Process and Governance Manager
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, the Marketing Process and Governance manager will work cross functionally with other marketing teams and teams in the wider Quadient organization such as IT, HR and others.
- Working with specialist teams (social media, digital marketing, regional marketing etc) to establish defined best practice process for various channels such as events, webinars, social media efforts, email nurtures etc.
- Design of fundamental processes relating to Marketing automation and marketing systems
- Responsible for creation and compliance of lead lifecycle process (suspect > inq>MQL), ensuring leads get to the correct people, handoff with regional marketing and/or BDR is efficient and ensuring minimal “loss” of marketing generated leads due to inefficient process.
- Responsible for compliance (GDPR, CASL, CANSPAM, other), process design and monitoring for those compliance aspects in the marketing domain.
- Documentation and management of knowledge portal
- Project Management certifications or experience
- Business process design and use of related tools and notations (Visio, UML etc..)
- SFDC Knowledge
- Marketing Automation Knowledge (Marketing Cloud and Pardot preferred)
- Knowledge of compliance regulations (GDPR, CASL etc.. ) [Nice to have]
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- English fluency,
- French fluency (nice to have)
- Business Analyst experience a plus
- MS Office tools (Excel, visio, powerpoint, office, etc…)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Computer Science