To become the PMO Analyst requires the following:
- A Project Management Officer experienced with leading Portfolio activities within an IT or Digital environment. Understanding IT / digital domains (e.g. business applications, infrastructure, cloud computing etc.) is a plus
- Experience at working within large, globally dispersed organisations in a role with similar scope and responsibilities
- Organization, follow-through and process skills
- Experienced at reporting for a variety of stakeholder groups
- Must be highly accurate and detail-oriented, flexible, having ability to work under pressure
- Experienced at advising project management best practices
- Possesses excellent communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experienced at working internationally, across functions and at a senior level
- A self-starter who will take ownership of assigned activities and drive to completion
- Advanced user of MS Office suite and MS PowerPoint & MS Visio & MS Excel
- Experienced at using and administering a PPM tool
- Prepared to undertake occasional international travel
The PMO Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Support the Director of Digital Portfolio in establishing and operating processes, tooling and governance to support the efficient capture of global demand for digital services, process this demand through necessary approvals and create the approved Digital Portfolio.
- Ensures timely and consistent communication associated with the management of the portfolio.
- Providing key stakeholders with timely assessment of portfolio and component performance
- Define global Project Management Standards and feed these standards into the global Digital Standards manual.
- Provide advice and guidance to project teams on Project Management Standards and minimum good practice Project Management requirements.
- Support the Director of Digital Portfolio in organizing project audits, to check project health and to ensure accurate reporting and continuity
- Be the PPM expert for the Chief Digital Organization team, including training and administration