Professional Services Consultant
Quadient Australia Pty Ltd helps companies deliver meaningful interactions with current and future customers. A Neopost digital company, the Quadient portfolio of technology enables organizations to create better experiences for their customers through timely, personalized, optimized, and highly individualized communications for all channels. Our solutions bring together and activate the entire organization in the name of customer experience, through better collaboration and visibility into the customer journey.
Quadient supports thousands of clients and partners worldwide in the financial services, insurance and service provider industries in their quest to achieve customer experience excellence via mobile, digital, social media and print technologies. We have a constant focus on innovation. Over 40% of our employees are employed in research and development, driving the fastest release rates in our industry.
Quadient was named a leader in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Customer Communications Management Software for the fourth consecutive year and a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Communications Management, Q2 2016. Our clients include 8 of the top 10 largest financial services companies worldwide and 7 of the top 10 largest insurance companies worldwide.
We are the fastest growing customer communications management (CCM) provider globally. We have over 2,000 clients worldwide and pride ourselves for best-in-class professional services and support. We believe we are the largest industry-focused R&D team on the planet.
To support this growth and our Australian and NZ customers in the implementation of the CCM solutions, we are extending our Professional services team based in Woolloomooloo NSW office and need a full-time professional services consultant. For the ideal candidate, we are prepared to offer a salary $85,000 - 95,000 pa + superannuation.
Professional services consultants are dedicated to the success of the customer and their virtualization strategy and implementation. They ensure that Quadient’s customers successfully implement their solutions.
- Work on all aspects of client projects including deliverables, client communications, and application configuration and testing including a definition of customer business requirements and software/system specification.
- Understand, identify, communicate, and implement best-practice solutions for customer planning needs reflecting customers' business processes and recommend optimization of inefficient processes
- Analyse existing customers' ICT systems, application design and functions to ensure ICT objectives will be met by adopting Quadient solution
- Collaborate with product management to define product strategy and roadmap and apply project knowledge to develop project planning and costing.
- Cohesively work with other service and product team members to find creative solutions to our customers’ challenges. Prepare functional specification for our system developers.
- Perform remote and on-site customization, installation, and integration of Quadient's solution.
- Provide consulting and training to customers during the testing, evaluation, pilot, production and training phases to ensure a successful deployment. Co-operate on end-user documentation.
- Working and organizing the delivery of projects.
Essential Skills Criteria:
- at least a Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering, math, computer science or other relevant field plus at least 2 years of relevant work experience or High School with proven 5 years’ experience in the ICT industry.
- Experience with project management (completed at least 1 project with effort 50+ MD)
- Understanding of Quadient's products, solutions and applications
- Basic knowledge of scripting
- Experience with enterprise architecture, applications and software desired
- Solid communication and writing skills
- Must be willing to travel, ability to work before or after hours advantageous
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High-energy, collaborative personal style
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills