Senior Transformation Business Analyst
Quadient DXP has developed a next-generation cloud based solution that delivers hyper-relevant and hyper-personal omni-channel user experiences. The Senior Transformation Analyst (STA) position requires day-to-day interaction with QDXP clients and QDXP product management. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of providing strategic business analysis and process reengineering services to business partners and clients. This position will work closely with Fortune 500 clients to gain in-depth understanding of their business strategy, goals, and processes and then partner with them to reinvent these processes using the Quadient DXP platform, thus enabling transformative engagement with their customers, employees, and corporate citizens.
The STA facilitates client requirement discovery and customer journey mapping sessions, creates and maintains requirement documentation, works with product management in the creation of user stories, partners with the client to reengineer business processes and execute change management plans to assist users with the transition to the new processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
- 3+ years of applicable experience
- Proven ability to communicate and drive execution, working seamlessly with other business groups.
- Experience in change management and business process reengineering methodologies
- Experience in various requirement facilitations techniques such as journey mapping
- Knowledge of, or experience with, the consultative approach
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Detail-oriented, well organized and driven in making a positive impact to the business, while leading and motivating others.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and influence and drive strategic decisions across the organization.
- Highly skilled problem solving abilities (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Comfortable with heavy client contact and building a relationships with clients
- Desire to travel – 25-50% may be required
- Facilitate requirement gathering and journey mapping sessions with both current and potential clients.
- Apply business process reengineering (BPR) principles to current processes and facilitate BPR workshops with clients.
- Assist in the creation and execution of change management plans to assist clients and their customers in the successful adoption of the QDXP Platform.
- Assist in the creation of training materials, such as infographics, videos, etc., to assist clients and their customers in the successful adoption of the QDXP Platform.
- Assist in the development of the right KPI analysis to drive desired behaviors and outcomes.
- Document and communicate client user stories to Product Management team and assist with new feature prioritization.
- Create and assist in execution of user acceptance test plans.
- Assist in the development of pre-sales materials as requested.
- Help to manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results