Marketing Specialist / Lead Generator
Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters. Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence. Quadient is listed in compartment B of Euronext Paris (QDT) and belongs to the SBF 120 index.For more information about Quadient, visit quadient.com/connections.
Quadient Denmark is a company in the French stock-noted Group Quadient. Quadient Denmark has 36 employees. The office is situated in Rødovre outside of Copenhagen. We do also have a smaller office in Århus.
Quadient Denmark is looking for a:
Marketing Specialist / Lead Generator
Quadient Denmark is seeking a versatile leads focused marketing resource who finds joy in both creative work and analyzing marketing statistics.
As Marketing Specialist, your main focus will be to create a dynamic Lead Factory that provides the fuel for our sales channels in Denmark. You are passionate about working with sales teams and have experience in working with multi-channel lead generation and effective measurements. As a marketing professional, we believe that you act proactively and think out of the box. You understand that marketing is a numbers game and know the importance of Customer Management, Data Analysis and Market Research. Through creative and intelligent marketing, you will develop, drive and execute the marketing function in Denmark, above mentioned key focus areas as well as other tasks as you progress.
You will secure profitable growth for Quadient Denmark by identifying, harmonizing and implementing the most efficient lead activities. You will maintain and provide strength to the company’s brand position in assigned marketing areas and secure that the message is consistent. You will work mainly on a tactical and operational level. Principal tasks are to read the market, look for new opportunities and ways to ensure that we reach our sales targets. Furthermore, you will develop campaigns and ensure that the result of the marketing activities is in line with the company's strategy, vision and ROI. As a Marketing Specialist, you will have the following key focus areas:
- Communication & Promotion: Build a successful Lead Factory and run it. Objective is to create a solid process to get prospects, create leads, enrich/complete prospect/customer data, validate the customer interest and reevaluate lost leads
- Market Research, Data Analysis; Understand and report on big data throughout our customer touch points and CRM. Follow up on sales activities, analysis and statistics.
- SEO, Google SEM and Google landing pages optimisation
- Develop, drive and execute content writing, updates and optimisation on marketing website and ecommerce platform, as well as social media posts.
- Social advertising; Such as LinkedIn and Facebook ads.
Education and skill requirements:
- University degree in business/marketing/finance
- A few years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge and experience of applying business tools and KPI’s
- Confident in using Microsoft office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiar with updating content and working with CMS systems like Wordpress or Drupal
- Knowledge in Photoshop
- You are fluent in Danish and in English
This is a great opportunity for a skilled and dedicated Marketing Specialist who enjoys working hard in order to make a positive and visible contribution to a business. You have an excellent track record within marketing; you are commercially minded, aiming on maximizing customer and business value in every activity. You are highly self-motivated and above all, you are target-driven and result-focused. You have great skills in project management. You are a team player (energizer) and you have a hands-on approach. Furthermore, you are analytical, structured and well organized. As the successful candidate, you are a strong communicator with good interpersonal skills.
In return, Quadient will offer you a challenging role in a dynamic and international organization with great values. You will be part of a highly motivated team who share the interest in delivering on our commitments and in having a winning culture. You will be based at our office in Rødovre, Denmark. You will report directly to the Danish Sales Director.
For more information about the role, please contact:
HR-generalist Mattias Röing, +46 73 521 63 97 / firstname.lastname@example.org