Field Marketing Manager
Field Marketing Manager
Are you a marketing manager guru with experience using marketing automation tools like Salesforce and Pardot? Do you thrive to build strategy and execute on a variety of campaigns? Are you looking to take the next step with a growing global organization? If so, we want to hear from you!
Quadient is currently looking for a persuasive and collaborative Field Marketing Manager to join our team. This position will allow you to further develop your skills and grow professionally, while working in a fun, stimulating and supportive environment. A career with Quadient includes work/life balance, ongoing mentorship and support, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Who We’re Looking For
The best fit for this success driven team is someone who has a can-do attitude, is determined, has sensational communication and management skills, and is driven to drive leads throughout their assigned region. We are looking for someone who demonstrates high leadership qualities with an expertise in field marketing. Emphasis on pipeline generation in connection with event marketing and executing campaigns and events across North America is desired. The successful candidate will be provided comprehensive training orientation to support their learning, skills and transition to the role and company culture. Quadient will provide you with all the necessary tools to succeed and grow, giving you a rewarding career. Please note, travel may be required for this position within the United States and Canada.
You’re right for this role if you are:
- Customer Focused – You come to work with a mentality to serve your internal clients having an ultimate goal of providing plans that will leave them excited and confident.
- Natural Leader – You possess excellent leadership skills with an ability to manage multiple projects without falling behind schedule.
- Persuasive – You are able to ignite the passion you have for our solution and translate that into successful campaigns for a variety of target industries throughout the sale cycle.
- Knowledgeable – You have hands-on experience with Salesforce and marketing automation tools, understanding how they work together in lead generation and tracking(Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua etc).
- Collaborative – You can share information clearly and consistently in both a written and verbal format. You’re an active listener with ability to transfer customer needs and respond with relevant information working with multiple teams on an international level.
As a member of the Americas Field Marketing team, you will be responsible for owning a plan and budget to execute a variety of campaigns and event types across North America including webinars, pipeline generation within event marketing, trade shows, roundtables and nurture emails. You will work hand in hand with the Sales, Marketing and Business Development teams in order to executive a variety of tasks. This management role will allow you to enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing part of our business where your efforts will play an essential role in the success of Quadient.
Your work will vary from week to week, and will include a variety of tasks such as:
- Manage multiple projects, setting priorities with measurable objectives, monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results
- Create quarterly/annual marketing plans and manage budget for assigned verticals
- Responsible for driving revenue and contributing to sales pipeline
- Drive and manage demand creation programs, including events, email programs, and more
- Manage list-building functions to relevant and non-competitive companies
- Manage regional marketing events from start to end including contract negotiations and lead follow up and progression
- Ability to build highly effective working relationships with the sales team
- Assist with regional press relations activities
- Ensure proper usage of sales/marketing systems for assigned region
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, which involves internal and external resources
- Salesforce/Pardot administration for a variety of tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (preferably in marketing discipline)
- 3-5 years marketing experience in B2B, Technology or the software industry is an asset
- Track record of working successfully independently
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
- Technical experience with Salesforce and its related technology stack
- Exceptional writing skills including the ability to generate and edit audience appropriate copy for marketing programs
- Ability to travel approximately 20% in the United States and Canada.